Subtitle:

An Opinionated Daddy's View of Life

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If You Don't Give Him Enough at Home, He Might Not Always Be at Home

Why do 'older' guys who actively seek younger guys, when they finally find a hot boy to call their own (a guy with a great body, who is 'in love' with them, who is eager to please and be pleased) do the older guys not have frequent sex with them? I hear this all the time from many of the 'boys' I chat with, "I have a great boyfriend, he is sexy, and sweet, and I really love him. But, he won't f**k me very often". Or "He won't f**k me hard, like the bit*h I know I am". Or, "he thinks rimming or giving head is 'nasty', so he won't do it to me or let me do it to him". I may be old (46) but I still have a sex drive. I can't be in bed with a hot boy and not want to be making love to him or f**king him like a bit*h. Don't these older guys realize that a horny, hot, younger guy has his pick of older guys? That if you don't give him enough at home, he might not always be at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment