Subtitle:

An Opinionated Daddy's View of Life

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Once again, I received the following email from a kind and thoughtful reader.  I have no idea if it is original prose or not.  But, he was kind enough to send it in response to some of my postings, so I'd like to share it with the other readers.

 ... as the song is sung...
... "we are finding who we are"...
(king's x - impressive catalog)
... so who i am...
... is as oft unknown to me...
... as it is to you...

... though in this becoming...
... and unbecoming...
... perhaps we both...
... are better men now...
... than then...
... and if faith rewards...
... most excellent in character...
... in yon fore when...

... and i will pray your year...
... more wonderful...
... than you know mine shall be...
... and that you shall have...
... resilience...
... as you are full of "why"...
... and shall have...
... patience...
... as others are...

... and, of course...
... in addition to being...
... well read...
... and well laid...
... that you are...
... well loved...

blessings from the kingdom of the two seas.
laeth

Nice is as nice does.

At least, that is what THIS DADDY thinks.

My Song of the Sea

Moscrop choir 2009 spring concert

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon,

    My name is Hayley Mathis, and I'm the editor-in-chief of DatingAdvice.com, an all-inclusive dating resource site.

    A bit about DatingAdvice.com: We launched 11 months ago, we see 250K unique visitors and 500K page views per month. We offer advice from industry experts like Dr. Wendy Walsh, David Wygant, Julie Spira and more! We frequently get mentions from CNN, FoxNews, HLN and others.

    With that said, I wanted to see if you'd be interested in guest blogging for us!

    If so, let me know and I can send you our guest blogging guidelines :)

    Thanks,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, thank you for the kind note on my blog, "Buck up, Princess." I appreciate your readership, even if it was just one viewing. In your message (see below), you asked if I'd be interested in guest blogging. I would indeed. So, as you kindly offered, please seen me your blogging guidelines.

    ReplyDelete