Subtitle:

An Opinionated Daddy's View of Life

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bottoming 101

As any of you know who read my blog frequently, I am an openly declared, utter and complete top. You also know that I believe that the role of 'top' is a natural part of being a 'daddy', just as I believe that being a bottom is a natural part of being a 'boy'.

Anyway, the blog entry below from a blog entitled, "An Experiment in Truth" is one of the best 'Bottoming 101' instructional guides I've ever seen. As a total top, especially after some of the experiences I've had lately, I can tell you that both the top and bottom in any physical encounter, by following these guidelines, will have a much more enjoyable experience during their time together.

At least, that is what THIS DADDY thinks.

http://anexperimentintruth.blogspot.com/2012/01/bottoming-101.hhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giftml by Konstantine, author of the blog, "An Experiment in Truth", posted Tuesday, 10 January 2012


Mike Helms and the Nefarious Clydes' Perform 'Bottoms Up'
Live at Dantes' on 12-6=08'
at the SmoochKnob' Robots and Nusrses Ball'

No comments:

Post a Comment