Subtitle:

An Opinionated Daddy's View of Life

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It is The 21st Century, Right?

I am always surprised (not that you, casual reader aren't surprised as well) with guys that refuse to have a picture when they post profiles online. I get that some guys need to be 'discrete'. I mean, I was in the military for 30 years, I understand the need for some guys to be circumspect. But, please. If you have a profile on SD or DH or MH, etc....a site that is only visited by guys who like other guys, how much risk is there really? Oddly, guys without pictures in their profiles seem to be the 'pickiest' about how other guys look. If you are online, you should either have a picture (or pictures, ideally current ones, or at least pix that represent what you really look like) available. Do guys without pix really expect to garner much 'attention'? I don't think so. Speaking of pictures, why do some guys post the most unflattering pictures possible? I mean, sure, we are our worst critics and some of us just don't have that many pictures taken, but, come on. Do guys that post pictures which make them look like gargoyles really expect anybody to chat them up? You see this a lot with 'interest' sites. I myself, for example, like a boy with nice feet. I dont' 'do' anything with them, to me feet are hot. And I prefer to date boys with nice feet. If you go to a 'feet' site, though, you see some of the nastiest, ugliest, most digusting feet possible. GROSS! Dicks, the same thing. How often do you see the ugliest dicks on the planet posted on someone's profile? I just don't get it.

1 comment: